It’s a quintessential summer staple that holds everything from lip balm to sunscreen, sunglasses to sarongs. We’re talking about the beach bag! Here are 5 stylish options to keep you looking “beachy keen” this season!
1. Fresh n’ Modern: We love Rag and Bone, so when we spotted this perfectly structured and printed beach bag we had to spread the news to our fellow fashionistas! For those of you who like to keep things fairly simple, this might just be the bag for you. Subtle prints in shades of black, white, and blue drench this bag with beauty. Throw on your modern one-piece suit and a pair of cat eye sunglasses to complete the look!
2. Chevron Crochet: Black and white prints have been huge this summer, and this bag happens to combine those shades with two of our favorite trends – geometric prints and crochet! It would compliment a great metallic, black, or white suit beautifully, and screams beach bombshell!
3. Colorful Aztec Print: Let’s be honest, summer is all about color! What better way to carry all of your beachside necessities than an Aztec inspired bag? The beauty of this carry all is that the colors are rather muted, allowing you to pair it with bathing suits in a slew of different hues. This print will make you feel like you’re on vacation every time you use it!
4. Classic n’ Chic Black: No one can argue against a classic black beach tote that will match everything and stand the test of time! This designer beach bag is that go-to investment piece that will always look chic and in style. Although this may not be the most exciting color or print, it is definitely the most practical long-term!
5. Rolling with Rafia: Rafia is a classic beach bag material that has been around for ages. Its neutral color and durable material make this bag a convenient and somewhat bohemian version of our structured black beach bag pick. There’s no need to worry about matching it with every outfit, or getting it dirty. Rafia is easy breezy!