#1. My best friend knows everything. She knows all of your vitals – from the size of your bank account to the size of your other, er, holdings – and she knows how both compare with those of every other man I’ve dated.
Communication is crucial in a healthy relationship, and most guys are game to answer any questions you may have. However, there are some questions that a man never wants to to hear come out of a woman’s mouth. To avoid ruining your chances with a guy, here are four things to avoid saying to a man:
The collection is compiled from the studies of successful couples and our shifting gender roles.
Peruse the list to see if you agree with some of the secrets and feel free to share it with your guy, so he’ll have no excuse but to sweep you off your feet!
Twenty-one tips to create a personal environment that promotes peace, prosperity, and well-being:
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
It’s time to step up, brilliant women. Here are ten principles for owning your brilliance and bringing it to the world:
1. Make a pact. No one else is going to build the life you want for you. No one else will even be able to completely understand it. The most amazing souls will show up to cheer you on along the way, but this is your game. Make a pact to be in it with yourself for the long haul, as your own supportive friend at every step along the way.
30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She’s 30
By 30, you should HAVE:
- One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.
- A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.
Some thoughts to make you smile, perhaps rethink your current choices, and/or prepare for future relationships.
Most of these apply equally to BOTH genders…